Sunday, July 28, 2013

Planner Freebies galore!


Hello darlings!
Don't forget about our sale!

I also wanted to give you some freebies because I just love my followers!  I appreciate all your comments and emails!  They mean so much and they encourage me to continue the blog!

So I love all these awesome teacher planners I am seeing around on the web and I decided to make one to fit my needs.  I got it bound at Office Max. You can download all of this for free!  I just ask that you pin it to share with others!

Sorry, because this is a freebie, it can not be edited. 

Do download, click each picture that you want. 



Gradebook


 Dividers

If you want an editable one and one that is already put together for you, go to ErinCondren.com.  She has beautiful planners for $59! 


Have a super day!  We will be back from our vacation tomorrow night, so make sure to take advantage of the sale!!




10 comments:

  1. This looks great! Thanks for sharing! :)

    Just pinned it by the way!

    Colleen Patton
    Mrs. Patton’s Patch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just pinned it at http://pinterest.com/pin/3870349652899970/.
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! How do I download this file?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Figured it out! This is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful planner! Thank you for that so much! I pinned it for you.
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it!!! Wish I had an unlimited supply of color ink so I could print it all!! Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What did you use to make this? I would love to have the rest of the months for 2014 or the template to do the work myself. Please let me know! Thanks! I love this!!!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments!

5-Star Blogger